Our 7 Organic Super Seeds
Why 7 organic super seeds?
Seeds are a great source of fiber. They also contain monosaturated fats, polyunsaturated fats, and many important vitamins and minerals, and antioxidants. When consumed as part of a healthy diet, seeds can help reduce blood sugar, cholesterol, and blood pressure.
- Watermelon - rich in magnesium, zinc, potassium, amino acids, iron
- Pumpkin - rich in manganese, vitamin K, zinc
- Sesame - source of healthy fats, protein, B vitamins, minerals, fibre, antioxidants
- Flax - high in omega-3 fatty acids, rich in fibre
- Hemp - rich in healthy fats like omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids
- Chia - source of fibre
- Sunflower - source of fibre, vitamin E, phosphorus, iron